Find a Home
Ava Sells Homes!
You deserve a positive, helpful partner to sell your current house and buy your next home.
With Ava you will receive:
- Regular and consistent communication to keep you informed
- A trusted resource for answers and support throughout the sales process
- Innovative marketing strategies to profitably and timely sell your property
- Strong negotiation skills to protect your real estate interests
- Attentive management and oversight to ensure closing conditions are timely met
- Peace of mind because you know that a professional is at work for you
"Whether serving as a volunteer to restore a distressed home or sharing my real estate expertise to help someone sell or purchase a home, I love bringing joy into the lives of others."
A seasoned business professional, Ava knows how to exceed expectations. Attentive to details, she maintains a watchful eye on the local real estate market. Ava uses the latest market data to plan and implement a customized marketing strategy to attract potential buyers. She is a seasoned contract negotiator who will skillfully protect your real estate interests. Ava diligently works with attorneys, lenders and other agents to make selling your property easier for you.
M.S. Taxation, Golden Gate University
B.S. Accounting, Grambling State University
A.A.S. Construction Management, Montgomery College
"I am fascinated by the construction process as well as the vision and ingenuity it takes to design safe, comfortable homes and buildings in which we live, work and play. It is the continual American pursuit of peace, health and happiness that inspires my work as a REALTOR®."
* Senior transitions
National Association of REALTORS® Designation
Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES®) who meets the special needs of maturing adults when selling, buying or transitioning to a new home.
National Association of REALTORS®
Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS®
District of Columbia Association of REALTORS®
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Listing data provided by Metropolitan Regional Information Systems, Inc.